Rayographix Printing Lab provides a unique and collaborative approach to digital printing using the highest quality papers and archival inks. Our equipment includes the Epson Stylus Pro 11880, with capabilities up to 64” wide. We can also digitize your artwork in our studio or yours, with the Nikon D800, 36 MP, full sensor, D-SLR camera.
- Archival pigment prints
- Large format, 64” photo rag, photo resin-coated and canvas
- Digital capture of original artwork
- Photography for exhibition documentation, catalogs and websites
- Hi-resolution scanning from film
- Retouching and color correction
If you are unable to visit the Rayographix Printing Lab, we will handle the printmaking decisions for you and ship nationally and/or internationally.
Click here to make an appointment.