Full-service, digital capabilities for artists exhibiting in galleries and museums worldwide. Rayographix was founded in 2006 by photographer Ray Henders, who has been mastering the art of Gilclée printing since the IRIS printers in 1997.
We provide a unique and collaborative approach to digital printing using the highest quality papers and inks. Our equipment includes the new Epson Stylus Pro 11880, with capabilities up to 64" wide. We can also digitize your artwork in our studio or yours, with the Nikon D800, 36 MP, full sensor, D-SLR camera.
- Archival Pigment Prints/Giclée
- Large Format 64" Photo Rag, Photo Resin-Coated and Canvas
- Digital Imaging of Artwork
- Hi-Resolution Scanning from Film
- Retouching/Color Correction
- Framing/Mounting Capabilities
If you are unable to visit the Rayographix Printing Lab, we will handle the printmaking decisions for you and ship nationally and/or internationally.
Click here to make an appointment.